Thursday, March 28, 2013

2nd Trimester!

Now that we've completed the 1st Trimester, it seems that there is so much to start thinking about.  Unlike my nature, I've been basically going with the flow up until this point, but I thought it might be good to start reading up on all of the changes that are soon going to be obvious! I ordered a few books and started to purchase a few basic on-sale maternity items.  If the 1st trimester is any indication, Trimester #3 will be here before we know it!  We thought it might be good to start keeping a more regular belly update, so here are a few from this morning...





Things to look forward to this Trimester (in order of date):
1) Driving to Blacksburg for Easter
2) Feeling the Baby Move
3) Flying to Hawaii for our Anniversary and Babymoon
4) Celebrating our 5 Year Anniversary
5) Finding out of our little one is a BOY or a GIRL
6) Attending Brian & Matia's Wedding in LA
7) Having my parents visit with Rishee for Sam & Alice's Wedding
8) Celebrating My Birthday

It's going to be a busy few months with a lot of travel, but I'm looking forward to all of it!! Happy Holi & Happy Easter! <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's real now! This is going to be a fun 3 months and hopefully we get enough upgrades to make travel as relaxing as possible :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see more belly pics!!!