Monday, September 16, 2013

38 Weeks - Getting Closer

This week, Deven and I spent sometime decompressing and relaxing.  Nesting has also kicked into full gear with me reorganizing every closet and drawer I touch!  We finished putting things away in the baby's room and completed our registries.  At this point, if we're not set, then I don't know if we ever will be!

Even with all of the baseball games we've been to this year, both of us have been excited to have football season back.  Deven and I watched the Georgia Tech game on Saturday and tried one of the new restaurants in the Lynnfield Marketplace that's bringing all kinds of options to our area. 

Here I am in my Yellow Jacket Gear!


We spent Sunday getting a few things in order - like my hospital bag (I can't believe how close we're getting) and then went apple picking!  It's been such a strange summer that I didn't realize the season was already in full swing, with many of the apples already picked through in the orchard.  I think we found some really good ones nonetheless, so feel free to send ideas for apple inspired foods :)

No comments: